Mrs. Staed writes:
The virtual bookstore at MBSDirect.net will be open for textbook purchasing on Monday, July 21, 2014. Free shipping is available for all orders over $99.00 from 7/21-8/3. Students will be expected to have the correct edition of all books on the first day of class. Before ordering textbooks, you will need to know your son’s course and teacher schedule. All course information may be obtained through the new Priory Portal beginning July 15. An e-mail containing your username and password for this system, along with a copy of the instructions below for how to access your son’s course information, was sent on Friday, July 11.
If you prefer to have the school order your son’s books, please contact Mrs. Ann Staed at
or (314) 434-3690, x140 to make arrangements. A $25 fee will be added to your Campus Store account for this service.
1. Go to the following website in any modern browser: https://16457netclass.blackbaudondemand.com
2. Enter in your given username and password (the password is case sensitive), click Login (see other email for login information).
3. You may be prompted to set up security questions. Please do so if you are asked.
4. At the top of the page you will see a menu of links, click on Registration.
5. You will now see a list of all course information (course number, name, term and teacher [if it is an English course]) that your son has been enrolled in.
BOOK ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Beginning 7/21/14, log in to www.mbsdirect.net.
2. Enter “PRIORY” in name of school.
3. Click on “order my books.”
4. Select term: 2014-2015 school year.
5. Select form (7th grade is Form I, 8th grade is Form II, etc).
6. Check the “ADD” box next to the courses in which your son is enrolled. NOTE: Check schedule for each term. Some courses may not begin until Winter or Spring term therefore will not appear in first block of courses.
7. Click on “submit course ID selections.”
8. Screen will indicate all course materials needed for each class. Make your selection to “buy new’” “buy used,” (when available) or “don’t buy” for each book. Please note: some books listed will indicate “required, previous purchase.” Students should have retained this book from previous school year.
9. After making selections, click “add items to cart.”
10. Review cart items.
11. Click “proceed to checkout.”
12. Complete check out information.
13. “Finalize order.”
14. Make a notation of login information used. You will need this information to sell back books next May.
15. You’re done! Sit back and wait for your books to arrive!
Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions: 314-434-3690, ext. 140 or
Enjoy your summer! See you at the Rebel Roundup on August 21!